Breast Health Navigator
A compassionate and knowledgeable individual to help guide you and answer your questions.
During this difficult moment you probably have many questions about your ongoing healthcare and wellness.
All of these questions can be answered by making one call to our Breast Health Navigator Terry Portis, RN, BSN. While our Breast Health Navigator does not provide medical diagnosis, she is dedicated to you by ensuring that you receive the support and knowledge you need to successfully navigate the healthcare system, and get you on the path to recovery.
Our Breast Health Navigator:
• Provides guidance through the complex healthcare system.
• Arranges mammography services.
• Assists with follow-up care.
• Helps utilize appropriate social services.
• Locates support resources to meet your needs.
• Assists with financial aid.
Some benefits of our Breast Health Navigator:
• Increases your access to breast health services and information.
• Improves your healthcare experience by eliminating cumbersome barriers.
• Initiates contact with you resulting in fewer delayed or missed appointments.
• One call at no cost for all your breast health needs.
Breast health services at Outpatient Imaging & Specialty Care at Camp Creek include:
• Breast MRI
• Breast Biopsy
• Breast Ultrasound
• Digital Mammography
• Breast Education and Support
It’s a wonderful feeling to know that you can trust our Breast Health Navigator to answer all your questions and that she will help guide you every step of the way – from discovery to recovery.
For more information, please contact Terry Portis, RN, BSN, Breast Health Navigator at (404) 466-WELL or email@example.com.